Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Weigh In

This morning, Avery and I had a date with his pediatrician. I've got to say, I was a bit nervous. He had lost quite a bit of weight when he was discharged from the hospital, I didn't think it was possible for him to have gained it all back. Needless to say, I was more than pleasantly surprised when our "big" guy weighed in at 6lbs 14.4oz! Our next appointment isn't for another two weeks when he gets his first shots. Yikes... Dad will have to be with us for that one!



Today, Aunt Michele came to spend the day with us. She brought us delicious treats from our favourite bakery, Ma Maison. We had a nice time staring at Avery while he took an incredibly long nap during the afternoon. When he finally woke up, we took a stroll pass our condo (which is under construction) to see the progress. It's coming along quite nicely... and hopefully we'll be moved in before I have to go back to work (fingers crossed). Many thanks to Michele for all of your help today. We can't wait until the next play date!

No comments: