Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mirror Images

Pat and I have always had trouble deciding who Avery looks like. We actually can't see any resemblence to either of us. Avery definitely has Pat's arms, legs, fingers and toes... but that's as far as it goes.

Last week when my parents visited, my mother brought me my baby photo album. I was beside myself when I opened it and saw the mirror image of Avery on the page. Just look below and judge for yourself! I can't wait to see if he continues to look like me as he develops more distinct features.






I can not believe another weekend has gone by. Saturday, I stole some alone time to get a pedicure with my sister (mom needs the occassional pampering too!). Yesterday evening we went to a BBQ at John & Ann's. Avery was extremely well behaved until just around 9pm - when he began wailing. We ran the little guy home as fast as we could while it was pouring rain. It definitely is not easy trying to fit two adults and a baby under an umbrella while speed walking! This afternoon we had a visit from Aunt Kim. While Avery enjoyed resting in Kim's arms, Pat and I devoured the DELICIOUS Moe's burritos Kim brought us for lunch. What a lovely way to spend a rainy afternoon.

No comments: