Thursday, July 30, 2009

When Mommy's Away, Baby Will Play


I know, I know... it's been quite a while since my last post. I really don't intend to be so tardy but with work and, I guess, life getting in my way, I haven't had the time (or energy) to blog.

Tonight, I had the wonderful pleasure of going out to dinner with some fabulous friends, which has been long overdue. This left my darling husband and mischievous Avery home alone. When I arrived home, Pat showed me some wonderful shots he took of Avery during dinner.



Avery, who's always had a flare for dramatics, made dinner very interesting, to say the least. Apparently, he would give a sly smile to his father before pouring his milk onto the table. I can't imagine how long it took poor Pat to clean up the mess but the place looked spotless when I got home! Good job hubby!

Daycare continues to be a huge success. When Avery sees us coming to pick him up, he begins to wave his arms in delight and rushes the door (followed by about half of Av's class). I've said it before, I really think that this is what has made my transition back to work so easy. We've even managed to settle into a wonderful morning routine, which includes Avery crawling into our bed to wake Pat up - not always in the most desirable way!



On another note, I would just like to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my dearest friend Camille, Addy and Jay who welcomed home the newest addition to the Ramnath family - Myles. I can not wait to meet him!

No comments: