Monday, August 31, 2009

Our First Mug Shot


Avery was arrested last night for disorderly conduct. Apparently he had too much (milk) to drink and things got a bit crazy. Really, he looks incredibly silly in this picture; Pat and I laughed for about five minutes just looking at it.

This past week I noticed that Av's clothes were looking a little small. I know belly tops are popular among some crowds, however, I think the look is lost on our man. Also, his pants were looking like floods. No wonder, Avery was still sporting his 6-12 month clothes. So, I was able to go through his wardrobe and switch out all of his clothing. It was amazing to me how much less he has as he gets older. It's easy to understand why... at this age, kids clothes get stained, ripped, worn. Oh well, it's just another excuse for Mom to go shopping!



When I was changing out his clothes, I found the most delicious pair of red fleece pj's I forgot I had bought for Avery. Now that the weather has cooled down a bit, it was the perfect excuse to have him try them out. I can't get over how adorable he looks in them; he's like an old man. All he's missing is his pipe.

No comments: