Saturday, February 28, 2009

Now We're Movin'

I was hoping that Avery wouldn't start being incredibly mobile until we moved into the condo. I know it was naive of me to think this; he is approaching the 9 month mark after all. Well to say he's become mobile is almost an understatement. This kid can move.
I also didn't realize how quickly he would become interested in getting into everything. When my parents were over earlier this week, I had brought out a plate of cookies for us to noche on. Not two seconds after putting them on the table did Avery pull himself up and grab a fist full! It was nuts.
If he's unhappy about being left in the living room while I go to fix him some food in the kitchen, he just crawls after me. It's nice to know that he's able to get to where he wants to go! He certainly has shown us that he doesn't like sitting still.
Next week, Avery has his 9 month appointment - weigh in time again.



Pat and I really have no idea what to guess with this one. Normally we overestimate, but the way this kid eats, I really have no concerns on how much he's grown.
And on the subject of moving - The O'Brien Clan is starting to get packed up for our relocation to our new condo. It's been such a long time coming that it seems surreal that it is finally happening. Luckily in the condo, it's one giant open space, so I'll always be able to have my eyes on my mischievous fellow!


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: