Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Lot Can Happen in a Week...


...including a certain newborn gaining almost a full pound! That's right. At Elliott's doctors appointment today, he weighed in at a whopping 7lbs 8oz. He managed to grow a centimetre in length as well. Way to grow Elliott. It sure is nice knowing that feeding every two hours is making such a huge impact.

Today, Pat went back to work after his ten days of parental leave. We really enjoyed our time off together and both Elliott and I were sad to see him go. I guess all good things must come to an end. Thankfully it's a short week, so Pat can ease himself back into work!



Tonight will be my first evening alone with both boys. I've got to admit I am a bit nervous. I am not quite sure how I am going to manage it - but I am thinking that Elliott will have to deal with being in his swing while I bathe and put Avery to bed. Hopefully both boys cooperate.



Tomorrow, Michele, her darling Oliver, Elliott and I will be hitting up Toronto's Spring One of a Kind Show. We are both a bit nervous about how much money will be spent. I'll try my best to behave, but I am not making any promises ;)

No comments: